Our PNW tees are perfect for camping, hiking, and the outdoors. They're made in the USA using eco-conscious and ethical manufacturing. Crafted from soft blends of cotton and poly, they are ready for your next adventure or as a thoughtful, unique gift.
• Made in the USA using ethical manufacturing practices
• Crafted from a blend of 50% ringspun cotton and 50% poly
• Screened with eco-friendly water-based inks
• Double needle sleeve and bottom hems
• Features our PNW hem tag
• The distressed graphic gives this tee a vintage, broken-in feel
It's not you - it's us. Our apparel runs on the small side.
• Our unisex tees have a trimmer fit
• Guys: order up a size if you enjoy a roomier fit
• Ladies: order your typical size when purchasing a unisex tee
Need a different size? Changed your mind? We will work with you to get a replacement item or a refund in your hands as soon as possible. Unwashed/unworn merchandise may be returned within 45 days. Please see our full return policy for details.
For our U.S. customers, please allow 1-3 days for your order to be packaged and shipped. USPS shipping typically takes an additional 1-5 business days.
Click to learn more about our U.S. delivery standards.
For our Canadian customers, we offer at-cost shipping via the USPS/Canada Post to Canada. Canadian orders will ship via the method chosen at checkout. These methods are:
• First Class International: 11-20 business days after fulfillment
• Priority Mail International: 6-10 business days after fulfillment